Studio A - $90/hr --- Studio B - $65/hr --- Studio D - $55/hr
- Includes engineer, tracking, editing, and mixing
- Two-hour minimum for tracking sessions
- Free access to house musical instruments
- Complimentary piano touch-ups & house drum tuning
- Professional piano tuning available upon request - $95
- Complimentary production advice upon request
- BRC cannot turn over raw tracks, DAW session files, or mixes before balance is current.
- Full payment due in advance
- Payment for block time is non-refundable
3-hour minimum, maximum 6 hours per day
Studio C Mastering - $125/hr, $75/song
- Mastering sessions - BRC will not turn over final masters until the entire mastering project is complete.
Remote Location Recording - $150/hr
- Billable time starts at BRC load-out and ends at BRC load-in
- Inquire for details on remote recording capabilities
Audio Restoration - $65/hr
Acoustic/Install/Audio Consultation/Training - $125/hr
Policies for hourly services:
- Immediate 50% deposit is required - if deposit is not received within three days, BRC will release the time slot until deposit is received.
- Session cancellations - 48 hours notice is required for deposit refund.
- If previously scheduled sessions are cancelled, the deposit can be applied to the balance due but is not refundable.
- Walk-ins: We'll accomodate you if we can, but please don't expect a tour or service without an appointment.
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed on BRC property. This or any disruptive behavior will lead to denial of services.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Minimal guests are preferred in order to maximize efficiency.
- Session will be terminated if client does not show within 30 minutes of session start time and has not given notice - deposit will not be refunded.
- Clients are urged to be present for all sessions. This is to ensure that clients are a part of all project decisions.
- Communication is everything - help us out by giving us reference recordings, candid feedback, and anything else that will help the product turn out the way you want.
- When you ask our opinion, we will gladly give it to you - but be prepared for complete honesty! Our job is to help make your project the best it can be.